Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Easy Peasy Stir-fry Beans

Hi! I'm back. *winks at Monkee* Gotta apologise for the lack of update from me. I've been occupied with some other activities (whisper: lazy). Thanks Monkee for posting up so many wonderful recipes and all those yummilicious photos! :)

Here's a simple recipe for a quick dish, very fast to whip up when you're hungry after work.


Stir fry Beans
----------------------------------------------------------
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 100g minced pork
- String beans (hmm.. measurement for this? I just grabbed 3 hands full of them when I was shopping at the vege mart.. haha!)
- Garlic
- Soy sauce or salt

Method
1. Wash and cut string beans
2. Marinate minced pork with soy sauce or salt
3. Chop garlic finely
4. Fry garlic in a pan till fragrant
5. Add marinated minced pork and stir through together
6. Add string beans and stir fry till they're cooked
7. Add salt or soy sauce to taste
8. Add some water and let it simmer for 5 mins if you like the beans to be softer
9. Serve with rice

I just had this today. ;) Hope you'll enjoy it too!

Quote of the day ~ The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a fabulous side dish!

Happee Monkee said...

Thanks babe! You know I saw this a magazine once and I thought why did they make it so complicated? This is gooddd... fast, easy and delicious :D

Cheeky said...

i only know how to cook simple stuff ;) coz most of the time i'm too hungry to cook anything complicated!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy but a tab tooo cooked to my liking....and i substitute with dried shrimps ;)