This is a pretty simple soup to make. You just need to get 2 sticks of fresh sweet corn, 300g of fresh pork ribs (nearer to the spine), 2 liters of water and 2 teaspoon of salt. I manage to get the bicolor (yellow and white) sweet corn. It is taste sweeter but it is more expensive than the yellow sweet corn.
Here is the making process:
- Remove corn husks and clean corn with water. Cut corn into halves.
- Rinse and clean pork ribs with water.
- To remove pork smell and excess fat, boil a pot of water just enough to cover the pork ribs.
- Once the water boil, place pork ribs into boiling water for 1min. Drain ribs and put aside.
- At medium to high heat, boil 2 liters of water. Put in the pork ribs.
- Once the water with ribs boils, put in the corns.
- Wait for about 5 mins or once the water boils, reduce heat to low to medium. Leave soup to boil for 40mins.
- Add salt last and turn off the heat.