350g cauliflower (cut into small florets)
75g of carrot (sliced thinly)
50g grey oyster mushroom (cut into small cubes)
20g pork meat (sliced thinly)
3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1/2 tablespoon of oil
2 tablespoon of water
- Heat up pan or wok with oil in medium to high heat.
- Add in the chopped garlic. Stir fry the garlic till turn golden brown. Then add in the sliced pork (you can replace pork with beef or chicken). Stir fry the pork for about 1min.
- Add in the cauliflower and carrots. Mix the ingredients together.
- Add in the water. Close pan or wok lid. Let it cook for about 1min.
- Lastly add in the grey oyster mushroom and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. (You can replace the oyster mushroom with button or Champignons or cup mushroom).
- Stir fry all the ingredients for about 1min.
- Close pan or wok lid. Let it cook for about 5mins or when the cauliflower is quite soft.
- Serve while it is hot.