Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend!

Yosh! It's weekend! Don't you guys just love the weekend? :) It's time to relax, have fun and eat! ;) So, what's your typical weekend like? I'd usually spend one day doing grocery shopping, house chores and relaxing at home; and another day going out, eating, walking around town and catching up with friends!

Once in awhile, I'll give myself a break from cooking during the weekends (whispher: lazy). *ahem* Hey, we need to explore and try all those good foods out there yeah? :D Well, since I'll be eating out for dinner tonight with my friends, I've decided to make myself a simple meal for brunch.



Bacon and Egg Muffin
----------------------------------------------------------
Ingredients
- 1 Muffin
- 1 slice of Bacon
- 1 Egg
- 1 slice of Cheese
- Margerine

Method
1. Instead of toasting the muffin, I put it in the oven for 5 mins instead
2. Fry egg (I had my egg in omlette style, coz that's the only way I'll eat the yolk. :P)
3. Fry bacon
4. Spread margerine on muffins while it's still hot from the oven
5. Add a slice of cheese
6. Add egg
7. Add bacon
8. Eat! :D

You can also add in some tomatoes/lettuce if you want a more balance meal. ;) Enjoy your weekend!

Quote of the day ~ Find happiness in simple things ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weekdays are for balance, weekends are for unmitigated bacon and eggs.

Unknown said...

that's my idea of a perfect weekend brunch too! simply delicious! bacon, i loveeeeeeee bacon!

Anonymous said...

Another way to make the perfect english muffin egg: ramekins. A while back I was on a breakfast sandwich kick and would toast an english muffin while microwaving (yes I know but I didn't have time to stick it in the oven like I really wanted to) an egg that I scrambled up with a fork in a small ramekin. The egg fits perfectly on the muffin and the taste is fabulous. I love making breakfast sandwiches. If you're going to make the egg in the microwave beware! It doesn't take long and halfway through you might need to flip the egg over for even cooking. :)