Thursday, June 12, 2008

1000 Apologies

My fingers were itchy.

Blame it on overactive flea-bitten monkey fingers.

In my honest enthusiasm to re-decorate the blog, I deleted some 'minor' details that was previously attached to it like, for example, other food blogger links *eep*

So, if you like your link to be put up under "Other Food Bloggers"- write us a comment under this post and we'll put it up. I promise to chain my itchy monkey fingers. It'll behave. You won't see any fiddling around again ... well, at least... not so soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Gomenasai.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good! Poor itchy fingers.

Happee Monkee said...

Thanks. Did I say, I stayed up till 5am to fix what I screwed up?

Nikki @ NikSnacks said...

I just redesigned my blog too. It was such a mess for about two days. I screwed up everything. I stayed up for those two days, too... it was the worst. But I think it looks OK now.