Monday, August 18, 2008

Award Time!

Woohoo! It's our first award! Oh yea! Thanks Margaret (from Kitchen Delights) for thinking about us. I've often seen awards on other foodie blogs and I must admit, feeling quite envious. My child-within is now satisfied. So I'm prancing around my living room - on behalf of everyone on 20-something :)

I'll be passing this on to some fabulous food blogs as well to follow the rules of the Brillante Weblog. The rules for receiving the Brillante Weblog award are as follows:

  • Post the logo on your blog.
  • Add a link to the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 5 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
  • Leave a message for the people you've nominated.
And the nominees are:
  1. Christy of 5 Types of Sugar and Other Treats
  2. Mochachocolata-Rita of Mochachocolata-Rita
  3. Patricia of Technicolor Kitchen
  4. Helen of Tartelette
  5. Lore of Culinarty

4 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you so much for the nomination!! You are too generous!!

Unknown said...

thanks so much! i am sooo honored! :)

Lore said...

Congrats Monkee on the award :D. Thanks for passing it on to me, I'm honoured to be in such a great company!

Maggie said...

I take it you are happy then!!!