Friday, April 25, 2008

Another Twenty-Something Meets The World

Hi everyone! I'm another tweenty-something. Today marks my first entry in the blogging world! *bow*

This is my first attempt at blogging. Hmm.. we shall see how long I can keep up with it, for I have been known to many for being lazy.

There's a first time for everything. And for the first time in my life, I have began cooking!

I've been running some experiments in my little kitchen, trying out simple recipes (appreciating simple things in life) and creating some of my own (disasters - don't worry, no deaths reported so far!)

After discovering the wonderful world of food blogs, I've been inspired to share my experiments here :)

So, watch out world! One more twenty-something's gonna cook up a storm! (or not) :P

Quote of the day ~ Sharing is caring ~

0 comments: